Aim of a phone consultation is to discuss
- Your Irish tax residency position in the year of arrival (or departure) from Ireland
- Your tax domicile
- How your assets and income will be taxed in Ireland (both employment and non-employment income)
- Tax planning opportunities that may reduce your Irish tax liability
- Other considerations (e.g. pensions, inheritances etc) and
- Any other queries you may have (e.g. social security obligations and entitlements.)
Quoted price is excluding VAT where applicable.