We support retirees from all over the globe when they come to live in Ireland during their retirement years by:
- providing tax return assistance;
- advising on whether their foreign pension is taxable in Ireland;
- reviewing their asset portfolio to determine how it will be taxed on retirement in Ireland;
- determining if there is scope to claim the remittance basis of taxation for foreign income and gains; and
- confirming whether there may be an entitlement to an Irish state pension with reference to Bilateral Social Security Agreements.
We also partner with tax agents in the US, UK, Australia, Netherlands and Canada to ensure your tax affairs at home and abroad can be managed efficiently by expat tax specialists.