When coming to live or work in Ireland it is important to be aware of your social security obligations and entitlements. We can provide advice on the following:
- your social security entitlements in Ireland;
- your liability to contribute to the Irish social security system by making PRSI contributions;
- whether you may remain within the social security system of your previous country (e.g. if you come to work in Ireland for a foriegn employer);
- Bi-Lateral & EU Social Security Agreements; and
- Applying for an A1 certificate or Certificate of Coverage.